Activities at UM

This is a space to inform friends of fun upcoming events in Ann Arbor. Each of the group members will post about a different type of event on or around campus during the week. Also, feel free to use this space to let others know what you will be involved in for the next few months.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Theatre/Performances - lyaffe.blogspot.com

Welcome to our group blog!

I would like to take this time to introduce you to my individual blog site! As you know, the group blog provides information about any activities going on in the Ann Arbor community, but mainly at the University of Michigan campus. My personal blog site discusses theatre and performances in specific that are occurring during November and December of 2005. I will keep you all up to date on the most fun and exciting activities occurring in the Ann Arbor community. I hope to introduce you all to the world of theatre, art, and music! Take some time to peruse my individual blog and make comments or suggestions on my postings, as well as check out my group member's blog sites as well! Enjoy the site!
~Lauren Yaffe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home